Hello from Stampin' Coast to Coast

Welcome to my blog!  I’m so happy you have stopped by.  

Let me share a little about myself.  I am a military spouse of thirty years. My family has traveled from North Carolina to Guam and back again!  That is how I chose the name for my blog, Stampin' Coast to Coast. 

We have met so many wonderful people along the way that they have become more like family than friends!  Stamping together virtually is one way we are able to stay in touch!

Tim and I have a beautiful, kind, and creative  daughter who is married to our witty, fun and energetic son-in-law.   We also have a temperamental, grumpy cat that our family loves despite her short comings  

My goal for the blog is to share tips for paper crafting and get to know others in this fun community.   The blog is under construction so stop back often as it grows! 

 







Comments