Rainbow Bouquet

 So....I’ve colored the bouquet in this month's kit with every color tool I own except my Stampin' Write markers...so I thought I’d give them a try!

I used white embossing powder to emboss the image on white card stock. I colored each section of the card with the Stampin' Write markers, Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, and Highland Heather (some have retired).


I carefully wiped off the ink on the embossed area each time I changed colors. 

I cut the image out, stamped some splatter from the Touch of Ink stamp set, and mounted it on Pacific Point patterned paper from the Brights Collection. 

I stamped my sentiment and used a stitched die cut circle to cut it out, then mounted it on a white card stock base. I finished it off with the Holiday Rhinestones. 

Comments