Goodbye My Meadow

I decided to take this set off the shelf and use it today for some quick and simple cards. Sadly, it has not been used to its potential!  

It will only now available until May, as it will be retiring from the annual catalog. 

I began by using my Stamparatus to stamp a crisp, clean sentiment from the So Sentimental stamp set on five panels cut at 4x5.25.

I used the coordinating due to cut a mask from a post it note. 

I used the mask to hide the sentiment while I stamped a variety of images from the My Meadow set.  I also used a blending brush to add a wee bit of color around the mask to make the sentiment stand out a little more.  Be sure to stamp images up to and over your mask for a more defined sentiment.



Lastly, I mounted each panel on a white card base. 









Comments