Happy New Catalog Eve…

Tomorrow the 2021-2022 goes live!  One of the must haves on my list was the Beauty of the Earth Suite. 

This card was created using this suite and and Pansy Petals DSP.  I chose this paper because of the springlike colors. The suite also has gorgeous DSP with more majestic colors. I'll be posting more cards with this paper later. 

To create this card, I used a cloud stencil and Fresh Freesia ink to create a cloudy background. Then I stamped the small tree stamp as a branch and used the canopy die to cut the paper to represent flowers blooming. 

The floral paper and gingham are from the Pansy Petals DSP using the Tasteful Labels dies on the sentiment piece. The ribbon is one of the new In Colors, Fresh Freesia  

Lastly, I embellished the branch with the Loose Flower Flourishes, which are part of our new In Color suite of products. 

Click here to access my online store where you can see a complete list of supplies I used and other card samples.





Comments