Paper Pumpkin Hello Pumpkin September 2020 Alternative

 Yesterday I posted a few alternative samples sing the Hello Pumpkin 2020. 

Today I want to share a Halloween card I created. I call it Glowing Jack-o-Lanterns because the faces seem to glow!  

To give them the appearance of glowing, I embossed the faces with white embossing powder then colored them with the Stampin' Blends marker, Mango Melody. 

I began by stamping the pumpkins in Memento ink and created masks to cover them. Then I used blending brushes with Gorgeous Grape inks create the background.  

I stamped the jack-o-lanterns and sentiments with the same ink.I colored the leaves and stems with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks.   

I used pieces from the kit to create the main focal point, then used white Frost Shimmer paint to create the splatter effect. 

Click here to access my online store.



Comments