A Cool Treat on a Hot Day

Today is a super hot and humid day in North Carolina so I decided to create a summer treat that would help me cool off…at least mentally! 

I began by cutting a card front panel from the Ice Cream Corner DSP and stamping “hey there” from the May Paper Pumpkin kit in Terracotta Tile ink.  I also cut a few cool treat images from the same DSP to use as a focal point.  I used the splatter stamp from the kit to add interest on a circle die image then mounted the ice cream images I fussy cut out with dimensionals.  I mounted this on a slightly larger circle cut from Cinnamon Cider card stock.

I added the card panel to an A2 Terracotta Tile card base and placed a few self-adhesive sequins to give it some sparkle. 

Click here to access my online store to see the supplies I used and other card samples.



Comments