Garden Birdhouses

This set has two of my favorite pastimes: gardening and birdwatching. I enjoy planting flowers that bring nature to my yard.  One of my favorite plants is the coneflower.  I love to see the birds come to pick the seeds from the plant in late summer. 

But for this card, I skipped straight to winter.  I received the Wintery 3D embossing folder in my most recent order so I wanted to see how it looked and it did not disappoint!  

I ran the embossing folder through the Stamp, Cut and Embossing Machine with Evening Evergreen Shimmer Vellum.  Then I splattered it with White Frost Shimmer paint. 

I stamped the images with Memento black ink and colored them with the Stampin' Blend pairs Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate, Evening Evergreen and Poppy Parade. 

I fussy cut the images and used tear and tape to adhere them to the vellum. 

I also used tear and tape to adhere the card fronts to Basic Black and Evening Evergreen card stock, then finished them off with embellishments. 

Click here to access my online store and see other card samples.











Comments