Here For You Card

I created this card today to submit in the Global Design Project. this week the project is a sketch. You can see it here at the Global Design Project website. You can see my card and others on Instagram using #GDP298.

I began by blending Night of Navy and Misty Moonlight inks on a white card base.  I masked a small circle on the middle left to represent the moon. 

I used Shimmer Paint and alcohol to create a splatter to add some starry sparkles in the sky.  

I cut images from the Quiet Meadow Bundle in Basic Black card stock and placed them in the bottom left to center to give the illusion the viewer is looking up from the ground. 

My sentiment is cut from Taylor Made Tags and stamped with a stamp from the Color and Contour set, omitting the word “now” from the stamped image. 

I used a black Stampin' blend to color a strip of white seam binding and used a scrap from the Hostess DSP Pattern Party to back my sentiment. 





Comments