I’m Going to Miss Those Chicks!

 Have you seen the Hey Chick bundle? It is so cute with lots of dies to accessorize the stamp set. 

Sadly, this adorable bundle will not be available after June 30th.  

Below are a few of the cards I’ve created using this bundle. 

For the first card, I used the Fine Art Floral DSP and tore around the floral image to reveal the white core of the paper. You get this effect by tearing the paper toward you. Then I ran the card base though the Bark embossing folder and sponged white craft ink over it. I cut a die image from the Scalloped Contour dies and stamped a sentiment from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set. 

For the second card, I also used the tearing technique to create several layers of patterned paper with the Fine Art Floral DSP.  I, again, used the Scalloped Contour die set to create a smaller panel to stamp and layer my images on. The sentiments came from the Hey Chick stamp set. 

Click here to access my online store to see the supplies I used and other card samples.







Comments