Patriotic Florals

 With the Fourth of July around the corner, I thought I’d better get started on my holiday cards!  I have been a military spouse for 30 years and we still have many friends serving our country. I like to create/send cards at this time of year to let them know they are in my thoughts and prayers . 

For the card below, I used the Hand Penned Petals stamp set with the following Blends combinations: Misty Moonlight, Real Read, and Balmy Blue.  I used DSP strips in Real Red and Midnight Madness to create the color blocks on the left side of the card. The “with a grateful heart” sentiment came from the Banner Year stamp set.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights in the flowers.  

My card was design was CASEd using this week's Global Design Project 296, #GDP296. Be sure to check them out!  There are some gorgeous cards posted there! 

Click here to see a complete list of suppliesI used and other card samples. 





Comments