Upcoming July Classes

Can you believe June is almost gone??  Time seems to fly the older I get!  

I am very excited about two upcoming classes in July! 

The first one is a technique class called Vintage Vibes. If you like the look of vintage cards and tags, you will love this class and...you will use the supplies you already have at home.  You can see the list of supplies we will be using on my Stampin' Up! site (at the end of this post).  Click on the calendar, then the class.  The online class will be Wednesday, July 14th at 8pm.  Be sure to register through my site or by sending me a message by July 7th so I can send you a few more items you may want to incorporate in your  project!

The second one is our monthly Paper Pumpkin Gathering.  We will meet Friday, July 23rd at 8pm EST.  The kit for July is The Adventure Begins.  Be sure to subscribe to the kit by July 10th!  It is going to be a cute one and we will be learning more about layering with this kit! 

I hope you will be able to join me for one or both events! 

See more details or register here: https://tonyabyrd.stampinup.net 



Comments