Frightfully Cute Bundle and #GDP302

 

I decided to submit a card the the Global Design Project Sketch Challenge this week and thought this bundle would be a good one to work with. 

I began by stamping g a background using the Textures and Frames upcoming SAB set.  The inks I used were Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Memento Black.  I used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out and mounted it on a piece of Smokey Slate card stock. 

I used the die images from the bundle to cut out the moon, owl, 5 broom sticks, the hat, gate and 4 bats.  

I cut out a stitched rectangle in white card stock and mounted it on a slightly larger piece of Cajun Craze card stock. On the white piece, I glued the broom sticks down to appear as if they are dancing.  Then I stamped some spiders between the brooms.  I cut the gate in half horizontally to use on the third white stitched rectangle I cut.    On this one, I stamped, “Which Way to the Candy” and adhered the gate pieces to the top and bottom.

I mounted all the pieces on the card in the arrangement below. 

You can see other entries with this sketch on Instagram by searching #GDP302.









Comments

Post a Comment