Shaker Card #2

 This shaker card was created using the Penguin Place bundle and SAB DSP Penguin Playmates. 

I began by trimming a sheet of the Penguin Playmates DSP to 4 x 5 1/4 and placed it in one of our clear envelopes.  I folded three of the sides back and adhered them with score tape.  Then I added the shaker elements which are from the Subtle Shimmer Sequins in the new catalog.  I also added a few left over sequins and snowflakes from last year's pack. 

I adhered the final side of the clear envelope then used more score tape to attach it to a Misty Moonlight  A2 card base.

I  stamped a sentiment from the same bundle in Misty Moonlight ink, added a scrap of DSP behind it and fishtail cut the ends, then added it to the outside of the envelop using score tape.

This new catalog is awesome!  I think there is something for every type of crafter!




Comments