Shaker Card #3

This is the third and final shaker card I’ve made with products from the upcoming catalog. 

This shaker card was created using the Peaceful Deer bundle and SAB DSP Peaceful Prints. 

I began by trimming a sheet of the Peaceful Prints DSP to 4 x 5 1/4 and adding a few stars from the Holiday catalog from last year.  I also stamped the one of the deer images from the bundle and punched it out with the coordinating punch, then added it to the DSP as well. I placed the completed panel in one of our clear envelopes.  I folded three of the sides back and adhered them with score tape.  Then I added the shaker elements which are from the Subtle Shimmer Sequins package in the new catalog.  

I adhered the final side of the clear envelope then used more score tape to attach it to a Real Red A2 card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the same bundle in Memento Black ink, added a strip of Be Dazzling DSP, a SAB product, behind it then added it to the outside of the envelop using score tape.

If you haven’t given this type of shaker card a try, it is easy and very quick to come together!




Comments