Shaker Card Using the Cutest Halloween Bundle

I’ve spent a few days working on shaker cards with sets from the July-December Catalog. This is one I created from the Cutest Halloween Bundle. 

I started by trimming a sheet of the DSP to 4 x 5 1/4 and placed it in one of our clear envelopes.  I folded three of the sides back and adhered them with score tape.  Then I added the shaker elements, including some of the punch out images from the DSP and coordinating punch.

I adhered the final side of the clear envelope then used more score tape to attach it to a black A2 card base.

I embossed a sentiment from The Frightfully Cute bundle using white embossing powder on a die from the same bundle.  

I added a few stars and a twine bow to finish off the card.  

This new catalog is awesome!  I think there is something for every type of crafter!







Comments