Sweet Little One

I haven’t created a baby card in ages! When I needed one this weekend, I turned to my retired Stampin' Up! stash.  Some of the stamps were 15 to 16 years old and I was worried about the quality of the stamped images. Needless to say, they worked beautifully and now I have a pretty hand stamped card to pass along with my gift to a young, new mother. 

I began by using a SU! mask and blending brushes to add dots in Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry inks. I also colored the baby buggy with Calypso Coral ink and added the dots with a Mango Melody Stampin' Blend. 

I added some more interest to the background by stamping small sentiments in the same two Ink colors. I mounted my focal image on retired Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, stamped a sentiment at the bottom right of the card and adhered the card panel to a Crisp Cantaloupe A2 size card.

I finished it off with a sheer, dotted ribbon bow. 





Comments