The Sky is the Limit Challenge

Have you heard of the Global Design Project?  It is a group of SU! demonstrators from around the world and each week they offer a challenge to create a card  based on a sketch, theme or color.  This week the theme is The Sky is the Limit. 

I decided to create a card and give the challenge a try!  

I used the supplies from the March Paper Pumpkin kit and a few extra ink pads.  The kit is called Heres to you. It came with a free gift, four stencils, and two of those were used on my card. 

I began by stenciling the sun in Bumblebee ink and the clouds in Balmy Blue.  I also used the negative image I punched the trees from to stencil trees for the background, then I stamped more trees using Shaded Spruce ink. 

I stamped some birds in Calypso Coral and Misty Moonlight inks.  To finish the stamping, I stamped the sentiments from the kit in Soft Suede ink.  

I adhered the card panel to a Crumb Cake panel, the both were adhered to a Shaded Spruce A2 size card and tied a linen thread bow to the bottom.

This week's Global Design Project is #299.  You can see more samples with the Sky is the Limit theme on Instagram using #GDP299.



Comments