Vintage Free As A Bird Card

 Do you own this set? It is a classic!  I created this card with a vintage vibe.  

I began by cutting a Very Vanilla piece of card stock at 4 x 5 1/4.  I used a blending brush to add some Crumb Cake ink to the edges.

Next, I placed all the sentiments in the set on a clear block and stamped them in Crumb Cake ink.  Then I stamped the “Hello” image in Soft Suede ink in areas that needed a little more.  I used some ink in the lid of my Early Espresso pad and a paint brush with water to create some splatter.  I also stamped the small flower from the set in areas that needed another image. 

On a scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock, I stamped the large images in brown StazOn ink so I could watercolor them.  I painted them with ink from the lids of my ink pads.  The colors I used were Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, and Mango Melody.

I fussy cut the images out and used dimensionals to raise the images.  I adhered the panel to an A2 size card in Very Vanilla card stock.

To finish the card, I added a few gold pearls to the flower centers and a small bow to the group of three flowers.








Comments